7 Random Facts - a meme
First, the Rules: People who are tagged start by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.
1. I was the first kid in 6th grade to learn how to do the 'moonwalk'. Aren't you impressed? (I was huge Michael Jackson fan too...but don't tell anybody ok? I'm so embarrassed. )
2. I have a largish scar under my chin. When I was 5 I jumped into the pool, panicked at the last moment and grabbed the cement edge on my way down. So did my chin. I got 5 stitches and a scar to show for it. At that moment I learned to fear the edge of the pool more than the water.
3. Even though I'm a grown up I still have to be told to eat my vegetables.
4. Eating noises drive me crazy. Especially slurping soup.
5. I'm a total homebody. Even when we went to Maui (which I LOVED), after 2 weeks I was so ready to come home. Fortunately my husband is the same way.
6. I'm terrible at managing money. I also hate accounting. Bad combination.
7. I have a bonsai tree. Lowell and the girls got it for me for Mother's day. It's really cool.
Ok I tag Faraja, Dawn C, Lisa K, Lori F-G, Kate A, Savanna U, and Julie A.